Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETS exist?
Definitions of PETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- noun - using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- verb - stroke or caress gently
- verb - stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- v - to caress with the hand
There are 4 letters in PETS: E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETS plus a wildcard: PETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETS
Images for PETS
- fort wilderness pets
- pets Are Allowed in Domestic Violence and Homeless Shelters Dog ...
- February 20... Love Your Pet Day pets - Exotic Animals Stories
- pets The Rockaway Siren
- Comments for Cute pets HD wallpaper
- pet ville pet meds pets classified pet carrier
- 50 Most Adorable pets That Will Always Make You Smile
- Importance of pets Children Seniors
- Wills And pets Wills Trusts And Estates In Pennsylvania Wills ...
- Cool Cats Haircuts pets - Exotic Animals Stories