Scrabble word: PETS
Is PETS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- noun - using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- verb - stroke or caress gently
- verb - stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- verb - to caress with the hand
There are 4 letters in PETS: E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETS
Click to search all anagrams of PETS plus a wildcard: PETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETS
Images for PETS
Lookup in Wiki for PETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.