Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PELTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELTS exist?
Definitions of PELTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- verb - rain heavily
- v - to strike repeatedly with blows or missiles
There are 5 letters in PELTS: E L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELTS plus a wildcard: PELTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PELTS
- Tanned Beaver pelts - Beaver Skins
- Rabbit pelts - Fox Fur Tails
- FileDanish rex rabbit pelts at Copenhagen Fur (1).jpg - Wikimedia ...
- FUR pelts
- Cheryl Spelts Photo Blog Mount Rubidoux in Riverside California
- Descubr ste lugar cuando me enter de que el actor Billy Boyd ...
- real animal tanned hide pelts snake skins parts by boomer2563
- Alaska pelts of Animals Hunted by Athabaskans picture by ads48 ...
- Aqu se ven dos injertos laterales subcorticales a distintos niveles ...
- big cat pelts is nothing new but recent demand for snow leopard pelts ...