Scrabble word: PELTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELTS exist?
Definitions of PELTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- verb - rain heavily
- verb - to strike repeatedly with blows or missiles
There are 5 letters in PELTS: E L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELTS plus a wildcard: PELTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELTS
Images for PELTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.