Scrabble word: SPELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPELT exist?
Definitions of SPELT in dictionaries:
- noun - hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe for livestock feed
- noun - a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- A hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe.
- noun - a variety of wheat