Scrabble word: SPELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPELT exist?
Definitions of SPELT in dictionaries:
- noun - hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe for livestock feed
- noun - a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- A hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe.
- noun - a variety of wheat
There are 5 letters in SPELT: E L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPELT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPELT plus a wildcard: SPELT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPELT
Images for SPELT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.