Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLEPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEPT exist?
Definitions of SLEPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- noun - a torpid state resembling deep sleep
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 5 letters in SLEPT: E L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEPT plus a wildcard: SLEPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEPT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLEPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.