Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEST exist?
Definitions of PEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- noun - any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- noun - a persistently annoying person
- noun - any unwanted and destructive insect or other animal that attacks food or crops or livestock etc.
- An annoying person or thing; a nuisance.
- An injurious plant or animal, especially one harmful to human beings.
- A deadly epidemic disease; a pestilence.
- n - an annoying person or thing
There are 4 letters in PEST: E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEST plus a wildcard: PEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEST
Images for PEST
- Edinburgh pest Control Problems localtraders.com
- Controlling pest Problem Before It Grows
- Congratulations You Have pests
- 4Js NY pest Control - About Us
- ... when searching for a great pest control company in Kansas City KS
- Successful pest Control Strategies
- pest control phoenix services by ambassador pest control
- Our Services KRB pest Control West Orange NJ
- When Is It Time For An Arizona pest Control Company Care Free ...