Scrabble word: SPATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPATE exist?
Definitions of SPATE in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a sudden forceful flow
- noun - the occurrence of a water flow resulting from sudden rain or melting snow
- A sudden flood, rush, or outpouring: “It issues a spate of words from the loudspeakers and the politicians” (Virginia Woolf).
- Chiefly British.
- A flash flood.
- A freshet resulting from a downpour of rain or melting of snow.
- A sudden heavy fall of rain.
- noun - a sudden overflow of a stream
There are 5 letters in SPATE: A E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPATE plus a wildcard: SPATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPATE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.