Scrabble word: EAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EAT exist?
Definitions of EAT in dictionaries:
- verb - take in solid food
- verb - eat a meal
- verb - take in food
- verb - worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- To take into the body by the mouth for digestion or absorption.
- To include habitually or by preference in one’s diet: a bird that eats insects, fruit, and seeds; stopped eating red meat on advice from her doctor.
- To consume, ravage, or destroy by or as if by ingesting: “Covering news in the field eats money” (George F.
- To erode or corrode: waves that ate away the beach; an acid that eats the surface of a machine part.
- To produce by or as if by eating: Moths ate holes in our sweaters.
- To bother or annoy: What’s eating him? — v.
- To consume food.
- To have or take a meal.
- To exercise a consuming or eroding effect: a drill that ate away at the rock; exorbitant expenses that were eating into profits.
- To receive or enjoy enthusiastically or avidly: She really eats up the constant publicity.
- To feel bitter anguish or grief.
- To overwhelm or defeat thoroughly: an inexperienced manager who was eaten alive in a competitive corporate environment.
- verb - to consume food
There are 3 letters in EAT: A E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EAT plus a wildcard: EAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EAT
Images for EAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.