Scrabble word: NEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEAT exist?
Definitions of NEAT in dictionaries:
- adj - clean or organized
- adj - showing care in execution
- adj - free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- adj - free from clumsiness
- adj - very good
- adj - without water
- Orderly and clean; tidy.
- Orderly and precise in procedure; systematic.
- Marked by ingenuity and skill; adroit: a neat turn of phrase.
- Not diluted or mixed with other substances: neat whiskey.
- Left after all deductions; net: neat profit.
- Wonderful; terrific: That was a neat party.
- A cow or other domestic bovine animal.
- adj - being in a state of cleanliness and order
- noun - an ox-like animal
There are 4 letters in NEAT: A E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEAT plus a wildcard: NEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEAT
Images for NEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.