Scrabble word: NEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEAT exist?
Definitions of NEAT in dictionaries:
- adj - clean or organized
- adj - showing care in execution
- adj - free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- adj - free from clumsiness
- adj - very good
- adj - without water
- Orderly and clean; tidy.
- Orderly and precise in procedure; systematic.
- Marked by ingenuity and skill; adroit: a neat turn of phrase.
- Not diluted or mixed with other substances: neat whiskey.
- Left after all deductions; net: neat profit.
- Wonderful; terrific: That was a neat party.
- A cow or other domestic bovine animal.
- adj - being in a state of cleanliness and order
- noun - an ox-like animal