Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YENTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does YENTA exist?
Definitions of YENTA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a vulgar shrew
- noun - (Yiddish) a woman who talks too much
- A person, especially a woman, who is regarded as meddlesome or gossipy.
- n - a gossipy woman
There are 5 letters in YENTA: A E N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YENTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YENTA plus a wildcard: YENTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YENTA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for YENTA
- 02-1432 11-01-2011 ...
- ... ...
- yenta 4.com
- society thailand
- The Little yenta Politics and yentas
- Cyberyentas yenta Centa
- Getting Ready for Rosh Hashanah yenta Mamas
- Spains Bank yenta On What Went Wrong WMRA