Scrabble word: ANTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTE exist?
Definitions of ANTE in dictionaries:
- noun - (poker) the initial contribution that each player makes to the pot
- verb - place one's stake
- The stake that each poker player must put into the pool before receiving a hand or before receiving new cards.
- A price to be paid, especially as one’s share; cost: “Whether they could actually turn back Soviet policy depended on many factors that Moscow might yet choose to test by upping the ante” (Foreign Affairs).
- To put (one’s stake) into the pool in poker.
- To pay up.
- verb - to put a fixed stake into the pot before the cards are dealt in poker
There are 4 letters in ANTE: A E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTE plus a wildcard: ANTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTE
Images for ANTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.