Scrabble word: TAKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKEN exist?
Definitions of TAKEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- noun - the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- adj - understood in a certain way
- adj - be affected with an indisposition
- adj - to get possession of [v TOOK, TAKEN, TAKING, TAKES] : TAKABLE, TAKEABLE
There are 5 letters in TAKEN: A E K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAKEN plus a wildcard: TAKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAKEN
Images for TAKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.