Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTAKE exist?
Definitions of INTAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
- noun - an opening through which fluid is admitted to a tube or container
- noun - the act of inhaling
- An opening by which a fluid is admitted into a container or conduit.
- The act of taking in.
- The quantity taken in.
- Something, especially energy, taken in.
- noun - the act of taking in
There are 6 letters in INTAKE: A E I K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTAKE plus a wildcard: INTAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTAKE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.