Scrabble word: KNIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNIT exist?
Definitions of KNIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made by knitting
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- noun - needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- verb - make (textiles) by knitting
- verb - tie or link together
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- To make (a fabric or garment) by intertwining yarn or thread in a series of connected loops either by hand with knitting needles or on a machine.
- To form (yarn or thread) into fabric by intertwining.
- To join closely; unite securely.
- To draw (the brows) together in wrinkles; furrow.
- To make a fabric or garment by knitting.
- To become securely joined or mended together closely, as a fractured bone.
- To come together in wrinkles or furrows, as the brows.
- A fabric or garment made by knitting.
- The way in which a fabric has been knit: a loose knit.
- verb - to make a fabric or garment by joining loops of yarn
There are 4 letters in KNIT: I K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNIT plus a wildcard: KNIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNIT
Images for KNIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.