Scrabble word: THINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does THINK exist?
Definitions of THINK in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of deliberate thinking
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - imagine or visualize
- verb - focus one's attention on a certain state
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- verb - ponder
- verb - dispose the mind in a certain way
- verb - have or formulate in the mind
- verb - be capable of conscious thought
- verb - bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- To have or formulate in the mind.
- To reason about or reflect on; ponder: Think how complex language is.
- To decide by reasoning, reflection, or pondering: thinking what to do.
- To judge or regard; look upon: I think it only fair.
- To believe; suppose: always thought he was right.
- To expect; hope: They thought she’d arrive early.
- To intend: They thought they’d take their time.
- To call to mind; remember: I can’t think what her name was.
- To visualize; imagine: Think what a scene it will be at the reunion.
- To devise or evolve; invent: thought up a plan to get rich quick.
- To bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation: He thought himself into a panic over the impending examination.
- To concentrate one’s thoughts on: “Think languor” (Diana Vreeland).
- To exercise the power of reason, as by conceiving ideas, drawing inferences, and using judgment.
- To weigh or consider an idea: They are thinking about moving.
- To bring a thought to mind by imagination or invention: No one before had thought of bifocal glasses.
- To recall a thought or an image to mind: She thought of her childhood when she saw the movie.
- To believe; suppose: He thinks of himself as a wit.
- To have care or consideration: Think first of the ones you love.
- Requiring much thought to create or assimilate: a think book.
- verb - to formulate in the mind
There are 5 letters in THINK: H I K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THINK plus a wildcard: THINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THINK
Images for THINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.