Is THINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of deliberate thinking
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - imagine or visualize
- verb - focus one's attention on a certain state
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- verb - ponder
- verb - dispose the mind in a certain way
- verb - have or formulate in the mind
- verb - be capable of conscious thought
- verb - bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- To have or formulate in the mind.
- To reason about or reflect on; ponder: Think how complex language is.
- To decide by reasoning, reflection, or pondering: thinking what to do.
- To judge or regard; look upon: I think it only fair.
- To believe; suppose: always thought he was right.
- To expect; hope: They thought she’d arrive early.
- To intend: They thought they’d take their time.
- To call to mind; remember: I can’t think what her name was.
- To visualize; imagine: Think what a scene it will be at the reunion.
- To devise or evolve; invent: thought up a plan to get rich quick.
- To bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation: He thought himself into a panic over the impending examination.
- To concentrate one’s thoughts on: “Think languor” (Diana Vreeland).
- To exercise the power of reason, as by conceiving ideas, drawing inferences, and using judgment.
- To weigh or consider an idea: They are thinking about moving.
- To bring a thought to mind by imagination or invention: No one before had thought of bifocal glasses.
- To recall a thought or an image to mind: She thought of her childhood when she saw the movie.
- To believe; suppose: He thinks of himself as a wit.
- To have care or consideration: Think first of the ones you love.
- Requiring much thought to create or assimilate: a think book.
- verb - to formulate in the mind
There are 5 letters in THINK: H I K N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of THINK, to go: THINK?
Rearrange the letters in THINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THINK
What's nearby THINK
Lookup in Wiki for THINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THINK"