Scrabble word: THINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does THINK exist?
Definitions of THINK in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of deliberate thinking
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - imagine or visualize
- verb - focus one's attention on a certain state
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- verb - ponder
- verb - dispose the mind in a certain way
- verb - have or formulate in the mind
- verb - be capable of conscious thought
- verb - bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- To have or formulate in the mind.
- To reason about or reflect on; ponder: Think how complex language is.
- To decide by reasoning, reflection, or pondering: thinking what to do.
- To judge or regard; look upon: I think it only fair.
- To believe; suppose: always thought he was right.
- To expect; hope: They thought she’d arrive early.
- To intend: They thought they’d take their time.
- To call to mind; remember: I can’t think what her name was.
- To visualize; imagine: Think what a scene it will be at the reunion.
- To devise or evolve; invent: thought up a plan to get rich quick.
- To bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation: He thought himself into a panic over the impending examination.
- To concentrate one’s thoughts on: “Think languor” (Diana Vreeland).
- To exercise the power of reason, as by conceiving ideas, drawing inferences, and using judgment.
- To weigh or consider an idea: They are thinking about moving.
- To bring a thought to mind by imagination or invention: No one before had thought of bifocal glasses.
- To recall a thought or an image to mind: She thought of her childhood when she saw the movie.
- To believe; suppose: He thinks of himself as a wit.
- To have care or consideration: Think first of the ones you love.
- Requiring much thought to create or assimilate: a think book.
- verb - to formulate in the mind