Scrabble word: KNIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNIGHT exist?
Definitions of KNIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - originally a person of noble birth trained to arms and chivalry
- noun - a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse
- verb - raise (someone) to knighthood
- Knt, kt.
- A medieval tenant giving military service as a mounted man-at-arms to a feudal landholder.
- Knt, kt.
- A man holding a nonhereditary title conferred by a sovereign in recognition of personal merit or service to the country.
- A defender, champion, or zealous upholder of a cause or principle.
- The devoted champion of a lady.
- Kt, N Games.
- verb - to make a knight (a medieval gentleman-soldier) of
There are 6 letters in KNIGHT: G H I K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNIGHT plus a wildcard: KNIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNIGHT
Images for KNIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.