Scrabble word: NIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIGHT exist?
Definitions of NIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- noun - a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- noun - the period spent sleeping
- noun - the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- noun - darkness
- noun - a shortening of nightfall
- noun - the time between sunset and midnight
- noun - Roman goddess of night
- The period between sunset and sunrise, especially the hours of darkness.
- This period considered as a unit of time: for two nights running.
- This period considered from its conditions: a rainy night.
- The period between dusk and midnight of a given day: either late Thursday night or early Friday morning.
- The period between evening and bedtime.
- This period considered from its activities: a night at the opera.
- This period set aside for a specific purpose: Parents’ Night at school.
- The period between bedtime and morning: spent the night at a motel.
- One’s sleep during this period: had a restless night.
- Nightfall: worked from morning to night.
- Darkness: vanished into the night.
- A time or condition of gloom, obscurity, ignorance, or despair: “In a real dark night of the soul it is always three o’clock in the morning” (F.
- A time or condition marked by absence of moral or ethical values: “He never would have let us go untroubled into the night of private greed” (Anthony Lewis).
- Of or relating to the night: the night air.
- Intended for use at night: a night light.
- Working during the night: the night nurse.
- Active chiefly at night: night prowlers.
- Occurring after dark: night baseball.
- noun - the period from sunset to sunrise
There are 5 letters in NIGHT: G H I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIGHT plus a wildcard: NIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIGHT
Images for NIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.