Scrabble word: THINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THINGS exist?
Definitions of THINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
- noun - a special situation
- noun - an action
- noun - a special abstraction
- noun - an artifact
- noun - an event
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - a statement regarded as an object
- noun - an entity that is not named specifically
- noun - any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence
- noun - a special objective
- noun - a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion
- noun - a separate and self-contained entity
- noun - an inanimate object
There are 6 letters in THINGS: G H I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THINGS plus a wildcard: THINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THINGS
Images for THINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.