Scrabble word: SIGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGH exist?
Definitions of SIGH in dictionaries:
- noun - an utterance made by exhaling audibly
- noun - a sound like a person sighing
- verb - heave or utter a sigh
- verb - utter with a sigh
- To exhale audibly in a long, deep breath, as in weariness or relief.
- To emit a similar sound: willows sighing in the wind.
- To feel longing or grief; yearn: sighing for their lost youth.
- To express with or as if with an audible exhalation.
- To lament.
- verb - to let out a sigh (a deep, audible breath)