Scrabble word: SIGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGH exist?
Definitions of SIGH in dictionaries:
- noun - an utterance made by exhaling audibly
- noun - a sound like a person sighing
- verb - heave or utter a sigh
- verb - utter with a sigh
- To exhale audibly in a long, deep breath, as in weariness or relief.
- To emit a similar sound: willows sighing in the wind.
- To feel longing or grief; yearn: sighing for their lost youth.
- To express with or as if with an audible exhalation.
- To lament.
- verb - to let out a sigh (a deep, audible breath)
There are 4 letters in SIGH: G H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGH plus a wildcard: SIGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGH
Images for SIGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.