Scrabble word: HIGHS
Is HIGHS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HIGHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a lofty level or position or degree
- noun - an air mass of higher than normal pressure
- noun - a state of sustained elation
- noun - a state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics
- noun - a high place
- noun - a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
- noun - a forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
- adj - reaching far upward
- noun - a high level
There are 5 letters in HIGHS: G H H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIGHS
Click to search all anagrams of HIGHS plus a wildcard: HIGHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIGHS
Images for HIGHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.