Scrabble word: SIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGHT exist?
Definitions of SIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of visual perception
- noun - anything that is seen
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - a range of mental vision
- noun - the range of vision
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - catch sight of
- verb - take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
- The ability to see.
- The act or fact of seeing: hoping for a sight of land; caught sight of a rare bird.
- Field of vision.
- The foreseeable future; prospect: no solution in sight.
- Something seen; a view.
- Something worth seeing; a spectacle: the sights of London.
- Something unsightly: Your hair is a sight.
- A device used to assist aim by guiding the eye, as on a firearm or surveying instrument.
- An aim or observation taken with such a device.
- An opportunity to observe or inspect.
- A large number or quantity: A sight of people were there.
- To perceive with the eyes; get sight of: sighted land after 40 days at sea.
- To observe through a sight or an optical instrument: sight a target.
- To adjust the sights of (a rifle, for example).
- To take aim with (a firearm).
- To direct one’s gaze; look carefully.
- Remarkable; incredible: The graduation party was out of sight.
- verb - to observe or notice
There are 5 letters in SIGHT: G H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGHT plus a wildcard: SIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGHT
Images for SIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.