Scrabble word: RIGHTS
Is RIGHTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RIGHTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature
- noun - location near or direction toward the right side
- noun - the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
- noun - those who support political or social or economic conservatism
- noun - the hand that is on the right side of the body
- noun - a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east
- noun - anything in accord with principles of justice
- noun - (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing
- verb - make reparations or amends for
- verb - put in or restore to an upright position
- verb - regain an upright or proper position
- verb - make right or correct
- adj - being in accordance with what is good, proper, or just
- verb - to put in proper order or condition
There are 6 letters in RIGHTS: G H I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGHTS
Click to search all anagrams of RIGHTS plus a wildcard: RIGHTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGHTS
Images for RIGHTS
Lookup in Wiki for RIGHTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.