Scrabble word: RIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGHT exist?
Definitions of RIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature
- noun - location near or direction toward the right side
- noun - the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
- noun - those who support political or social or economic conservatism
- noun - the hand that is on the right side of the body
- noun - a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east
- noun - anything in accord with principles of justice
- noun - (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing
- verb - make reparations or amends for
- verb - put in or restore to an upright position
- verb - regain an upright or proper position
- verb - make right or correct
- adj - being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north
- adj - free from error
- adj - socially right or correct
- adj - in conformance with justice or law or morality
- adj - correct in opinion or judgment
- adj - appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
- adj - of or belonging to the political or intellectual right
- adj - in or into a satisfactory condition
- adj - intended for the right hand
- adj - in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure
- adj - having the axis perpendicular to the base
- adj - (of the side of cloth or clothing) facing or intended to face outward
- adj - most suitable or right for a particular purpose
- adj - precisely accurate
- adv - precisely, exactly
- adv - immediately
- adv - exactly
- adv - toward or on the right
- adv - in the right manner
- adv - an interjection expressing agreement
- adv - completely
- adv - (Southern regional intensive) very
- adv - in accordance with moral or social standards
- adv - in an accurate manner
- Conforming with or conformable to justice, law, or morality: do the right thing and confess.
- In accordance with fact, reason, or truth; correct: the right answer.
- Fitting, proper, or appropriate: It is not right to leave the party without saying goodbye.
- Most favorable, desirable, or convenient: the right time to act.
- In or into a satisfactory state or condition: put things right.
- In good mental or physical health or order.
- Intended to be worn or positioned facing outward or toward an observer: the right side of the dress; made sure that the right side of the fabric was visible.
- Of, belonging to, located on, or being the side of the body to the south when the subject is facing east.
- Of, relating to, directed toward, or located on the right side.
- Located on the right side of a person facing downstream: the right bank of a river.
- Often Right.
- Formed by or in reference to a line or plane that is perpendicular to another line or plane.
- Having the axis perpendicular to the base: right cone.
- Straight; uncurved; direct: a right line.
- Not spurious; genuine.
- That which is just, morally good, legal, proper, or fitting.
- The direction or position on the right side.
- The right side.
- The right hand.
- A turn in the direction of the right hand or side.
- Often Right.
- The people and groups who advocate the adoption of conservative or reactionary measures, especially in government and politics.
- The opinion of those advocating such measures.
- A blow delivered by a boxer’s right hand.
- Right field.
- Something that is due to a person or governmental body by law, tradition, or nature: “Certain rights can never be granted to the government, but must be kept in the hands of the people” (Eleanor Roosevelt).
- A just or legal claim or title.
- A stockholder’s privilege of buying additional stock in a corporation at a special price, usually at par or at a price below the current market value.
- The negotiable certificate on which this privilege is indicated.
- Often rights.
- Toward or on the right.
- In a straight line; directly: went right to school.
- In the proper or desired manner; well: The jacket doesn’t fit right.
- Exactly; just: The accident happened right over there.
- Immediately: called me right after dinner.
- Completely; quite: The icy wind blew right through me.
- According to law, morality, or justice.
- Accurately; correctly: answered the question right.
- Considerably; very: They have a right nice place.
- Used as an intensive: kept right on going.
- Used in titles: The Right Reverend Jane Smith.
- To put in or restore to an upright or proper position: They righted their boat.
- To put in order or set right; correct: measures designed to right generations of unfair labor practices.
- To regain an upright or proper position.
- adj - being in accordance with what is good, proper, or just
- verb - to put in proper order or condition
There are 5 letters in RIGHT: G H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIGHT plus a wildcard: RIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGHT
Images for RIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.