Scrabble word: GRIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIT exist?
Definitions of GRIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard coarse-grained siliceous sandstone
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - cover with a grit
- verb - clench together
- Minute rough granules, as of sand or stone.
- The texture or fineness of sand or stone used in grinding.
- A coarse hard sandstone used for making grindstones and millstones.
- Indomitable spirit; pluck.
- To clamp (the teeth) together.
- To make a grinding noise.
- verb - to press the teeth together