Scrabble word: GRIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIT exist?
Definitions of GRIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard coarse-grained siliceous sandstone
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - cover with a grit
- verb - clench together
- Minute rough granules, as of sand or stone.
- The texture or fineness of sand or stone used in grinding.
- A coarse hard sandstone used for making grindstones and millstones.
- Indomitable spirit; pluck.
- To clamp (the teeth) together.
- To make a grinding noise.
- verb - to press the teeth together
There are 4 letters in GRIT: G I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIT plus a wildcard: GRIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIT
Images for GRIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.