Scrabble word: TIGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIGER exist?
Definitions of TIGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fierce or audacious person
- noun - large feline of forests in most of Asia having a tawny coat with black stripes
- A large carnivorous feline mammal (Panthera tigris) of Asia, having a tawny coat with transverse black stripes.
- Any of various similar wild felines, such as the jaguar, mountain lion, or lynx.
- A person regarded as aggressive, audacious, or fierce.
- noun - a large feline mammal
There are 5 letters in TIGER: E G I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIGER plus a wildcard: TIGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIGER
Images for TIGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.