Scrabble word: TIGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIGER exist?
Definitions of TIGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fierce or audacious person
- noun - large feline of forests in most of Asia having a tawny coat with black stripes
- A large carnivorous feline mammal (Panthera tigris) of Asia, having a tawny coat with transverse black stripes.
- Any of various similar wild felines, such as the jaguar, mountain lion, or lynx.
- A person regarded as aggressive, audacious, or fierce.
- noun - a large feline mammal