Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIGER exist?
Definitions of TIGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fierce or audacious person
- noun - large feline of forests in most of Asia having a tawny coat with black stripes
- A large carnivorous feline mammal (Panthera tigris) of Asia, having a tawny coat with transverse black stripes.
- Any of various similar wild felines, such as the jaguar, mountain lion, or lynx.
- A person regarded as aggressive, audacious, or fierce.
- n - a large feline mammal
There are 5 letters in TIGER: E G I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIGER plus a wildcard: TIGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIGER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIGER
- tiger Pictures
- Bengal tiger Animal Wildlife
- FileSiberischer tiger de edit02.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileBengal tiger.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- White tiger Animal Wildlife
- Beautiful tiger with orange eyes
- Siberian tiger Wallpapers HD Wallpapers
- 10 Ways to Save tigers Good Nature
- ist fr tiger. Hintergrundmotive fr den Desktop vom edlen tiger ...
- The Archaeology News Network Indias tiger population numbers just ...