Scrabble word: TIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIER exist?
Definitions of TIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
- noun - a worker who ties something
- noun - something that is used for tying
- noun - one of two or more layers one atop another
- One of a series of rows placed one above another: a stadium with four tiers of seats.
- A rank or class.
- One that ties: a tier of knots.
- verb - to arrange in tiers (rows placed one above another)
There are 4 letters in TIER: E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIER plus a wildcard: TIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIER
Images for TIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.