Scrabble word: TIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIER exist?
Definitions of TIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
- noun - a worker who ties something
- noun - something that is used for tying
- noun - one of two or more layers one atop another
- One of a series of rows placed one above another: a stadium with four tiers of seats.
- A rank or class.
- One that ties: a tier of knots.
- verb - to arrange in tiers (rows placed one above another)