Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INERT exist?
Definitions of INERT in dictionaries:
- adj - unable to move or resist motion
- adj - having only a limited ability to react chemically
- adj - slow and apathetic
- Unable to move or act.
- Sluggish in action or motion; lethargic.
- Not readily reactive with other elements; forming few or no chemical compounds.
- n - something that lacks active properties
There are 5 letters in INERT: E I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INERT plus a wildcard: INERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INERT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INERT
- inert Powder Balls (Pod of 100) - Total PaintBall Gear
- girl lies inert on her desk.
- inert Randommization
- inert Alumina Ceramic Balls - China Petroleum Chemical Engineering
- Collecting Words inert Unable to move or act.Sluggish in action or ...
- Plikinert gas pipe on an oil tanker.jpg Wikipedia wolna ...
- Productinformation jet inertisation - www.steamexfire.com
- inert Gas Cylinder Smoke Wizard
- inert gas - any of the chemically inert gaseous elements of the helium ...
- inert definitionmeaning
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.