Scrabble word: ENTIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTIRE exist?
Definitions of ENTIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - uncastrated adult male horse
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - constituting the undiminished entirety
- adj - (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge
- adj - (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- With no reservations or limitations; complete: gave us his entire attention.
- All in one piece; intact.
- Of one piece; continuous.
- Not castrated.
- Not having an indented margin: an entire leaf.
- Unmixed or unalloyed; pure or homogenous.
- The whole; the entirety.
- An uncastrated horse; a stallion.
- noun - the whole of something
There are 6 letters in ENTIRE: E E I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTIRE plus a wildcard: ENTIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTIRE
Images for ENTIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.