Scrabble word: ENTIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTIRE exist?
Definitions of ENTIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - uncastrated adult male horse
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - constituting the undiminished entirety
- adj - (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge
- adj - (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- With no reservations or limitations; complete: gave us his entire attention.
- All in one piece; intact.
- Of one piece; continuous.
- Not castrated.
- Not having an indented margin: an entire leaf.
- Unmixed or unalloyed; pure or homogenous.
- The whole; the entirety.
- An uncastrated horse; a stallion.
- noun - the whole of something