Scrabble word: TEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEEN exist?
Definitions of TEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
- adj - being of the age 13 through 19
- The numbers 13 through 19.
- The 13th through 19th items in a series or scale, as years of a century or degrees of temperature.
- Misery; grief.
- noun - a person between the ages of thirteen and nineteen
There are 4 letters in TEEN: E E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEEN plus a wildcard: TEEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEEN
Images for TEEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.