Scrabble word: TEEN
Is TEEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
- adj - being of the age 13 through 19
- The numbers 13 through 19.
- The 13th through 19th items in a series or scale, as years of a century or degrees of temperature.
- Misery; grief.
- noun - a person between the ages of thirteen and nineteen
There are 4 letters in TEEN: E E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEEN, to go: TEEN?
Rearrange the letters in TEEN and see some winning combinations
Images for TEEN
Lookup in Wiki for TEEN
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.