Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTER exist?
Definitions of ENTER in dictionaries:
- verb - to come or go into
- verb - become a participant
- verb - register formally as a participant or member
- verb - be or play a part of or in
- verb - make a record of
- verb - come on stage
- verb - take on duties or office
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - set out on (an enterprise or subject of study)
- To come or go into: The train entered the tunnel.
- To penetrate; pierce: The bullet entered the victim’s skull.
- To introduce; insert: She entered the probe into the patient’s artery.
- To become a participant, member, or part of; join: too old to enter the army; entered the discussion at a crucial moment.
- To gain admission to (a school, for example).
- To cause to become a participant, member, or part of; enroll: entered the children in private school; entered dahlias in a flower show.
- To embark on; begin: With Sputnik, the Soviet Union entered the space age.
- To make a beginning in; take up: entered medicine.
- To write or put in: We entered our names in the guest book; enters the data into the computer.
- To place formally on record; submit: enter a plea of innocence; enter a complaint.
- To go to or occupy in order to claim possession of (land).
- To report (a ship or cargo) to customs.
- To come or go in; make an entry: As the President entered, the band played “Hail to the Chief.
- To effect penetration.
- To become a member or participant.
- To participate in; take an active role or interest in: enter into politics; enter into negotiations.
- To become party to (a contract): The nations entered into a new agreement.
- To become a component of; form a part of: Financial matters entered into the discussion.
- To consider; investigate: The report entered into the effect of high interest rates on the market.
- To set out on; begin: We enter on a new era in our history.
- To begin considering; take up: After discussing the budget deficit, they entered on the problem of raising taxes.
- To take possession of: She entered upon the estate of her uncle.
- v - to come or go into
There are 5 letters in ENTER: E E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTER plus a wildcard: ENTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTER
- The enter Page
- Stock image of enter icon black isolated on white background
- enter sign pink for DJ_kelsey
- Photo enter Sign
- enter here]
- Moses Forbidden to enter the Land
- Click to enter the BIRO Academy
- enter Me Please
- enter the online parts and technical information database. username ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.