Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VENTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTER exist?
Definitions of VENTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a speaker who expresses or gives vent to a personal opinion or grievance
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - the womb
- noun - a bulging body part (as the belly of a muscle)
- The abdomen.
- The prominent fleshy portion of a muscle.
- A cavity or hollowed surface, especially of a bone.
- A part in lower forms of animal life corresponding to the abdomen of mammals.
- The swollen lower portion of an archegonium containing the egg.
- The uterus of a woman as the source of offspring.
- n - the body cavity containing the viscera
There are 6 letters in VENTER: E E N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENTER plus a wildcard: VENTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VENTER
- - Wikipedia
- Dr. Craig venter - A Superstar of Science
- Dr. J. Craig venter is a principal in a company that plans to map all ...
- Craig venter denies common descent Dawkins incredulous Uncommon ...
- Etching of Dr. J. Craig venter on BioWalk of Fame
- Craig venter Deskarati
- Craig venter
- El Dr. J Craig venter comunicando su logro al mundo
- AKA John Craig venter
- ... people in tech - Scientist runner-up Craig venter (45) - FORTUNE