Scrabble word: VENTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTER exist?
Definitions of VENTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a speaker who expresses or gives vent to a personal opinion or grievance
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - the womb
- noun - a bulging body part (as the belly of a muscle)
- The abdomen.
- The prominent fleshy portion of a muscle.
- A cavity or hollowed surface, especially of a bone.
- A part in lower forms of animal life corresponding to the abdomen of mammals.
- The swollen lower portion of an archegonium containing the egg.
- The uterus of a woman as the source of offspring.
- noun - the body cavity containing the viscera