Scrabble word: VENTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTER exist?
Definitions of VENTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a speaker who expresses or gives vent to a personal opinion or grievance
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - the womb
- noun - a bulging body part (as the belly of a muscle)
- The abdomen.
- The prominent fleshy portion of a muscle.
- A cavity or hollowed surface, especially of a bone.
- A part in lower forms of animal life corresponding to the abdomen of mammals.
- The swollen lower portion of an archegonium containing the egg.
- The uterus of a woman as the source of offspring.
- noun - the body cavity containing the viscera
There are 6 letters in VENTER: E E N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENTER plus a wildcard: VENTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENTER
Images for VENTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.