Scrabble word: PREVENT
Is PREVENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PREVENT in dictionaries:
- verb - keep from happening or arising
- verb - stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- To keep from happening: took steps to prevent the strike.
- To keep (someone) from doing something; impede: prevented us from winning.
- To anticipate or counter in advance.
- To come before; precede.
- verb - to keep from happening
There are 7 letters in PREVENT: E E N P R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREVENT
Click to search all anagrams of PREVENT plus a wildcard: PREVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREVENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREVENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.