Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVENT exist?
Definitions of PREVENT in dictionaries:
- verb - keep from happening or arising
- verb - stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- To keep from happening: took steps to prevent the strike.
- To keep (someone) from doing something; impede: prevented us from winning.
- To anticipate or counter in advance.
- To come before; precede.
- v - to keep from happening
There are 7 letters in PREVENT: E E N P R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREVENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREVENT plus a wildcard: PREVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREVENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREVENT
- summary of the ways that water becomes polluted with definitions and ...
- pregnant with restless leg syndrome
- lise Latour Dittiste-nutritionniste
- YOU THE PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN STOP THIS HALOCAUST
- American Perspective August 2010
- Health advice for Tuberculosis Patients prevention of tuberculosis
- Here are some important ways that you can prevent cross contamination ...
- prevent RAPE demotivational poster Comments
- How can we prevent Land Pollution
- prevent Acne In Nose How Does Laser