Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREEN exist?
Definitions of PREEN in dictionaries:
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - pride or congratulate (oneself) for an achievement
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- To smooth or clean (feathers) with the beak or bill.
- To trim or clean (fur) with the tongue, as cats do.
- To dress or groom (oneself) with elaborate care; primp.
- To take pride or satisfaction in (oneself); gloat.
- To dress up; primp.
- To swell with pride; gloat or exult.
- v - to smooth or clean with the beak or tongue
There are 5 letters in PREEN: E E N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREEN plus a wildcard: PREEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREEN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREEN
- preens power move style file daily fashion party and model news
- preen ...
- preen Pre Fall 2012 China Blue Motilo Magazine
- Bostonista preen SpringSummer 2010
- The preen Scene style file daily fashion party and model news
- preen designs exclusive collection for Net-a-Porter
- Backstage at preen autumnwinter 2011 New York.
- preen ...
- preen Line Angelo Stretch-Cotton Dress