Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREEN exist?
Definitions of PREEN in dictionaries:
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - pride or congratulate (oneself) for an achievement
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- To smooth or clean (feathers) with the beak or bill.
- To trim or clean (fur) with the tongue, as cats do.
- To dress or groom (oneself) with elaborate care; primp.
- To take pride or satisfaction in (oneself); gloat.
- To dress up; primp.
- To swell with pride; gloat or exult.
- verb - to smooth or clean with the beak or tongue
There are 5 letters in PREEN: E E N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREEN plus a wildcard: PREEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREEN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.