Scrabble word: PREEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREEN exist?
Definitions of PREEN in dictionaries:
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - pride or congratulate (oneself) for an achievement
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- To smooth or clean (feathers) with the beak or bill.
- To trim or clean (fur) with the tongue, as cats do.
- To dress or groom (oneself) with elaborate care; primp.
- To take pride or satisfaction in (oneself); gloat.
- To dress up; primp.
- To swell with pride; gloat or exult.
- verb - to smooth or clean with the beak or tongue