Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REOPEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REOPEN exist?
Definitions of REOPEN in dictionaries:
- verb - open again or anew
- To open or be opened again: Officials reopened the airport after the snow was cleared.
- To take up again or be taken up again; resume.
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 6 letters in REOPEN: E E N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REOPEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REOPEN plus a wildcard: REOPEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REOPEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REOPEN
- Cinemark to reopen Aurora theater shooting site Jan. 17 KDVR.com
- reopen closed ear piercing
- Can meet all of my dear friends (Although weve met in holidays XD )
- 31 August 2009 reopen Mega BB Sale 20090801 reopen Mega BB ...
- Tool Box The Official Home of Carol Minarcik
- Indications for Cesarean Section Chart - Charts and Posters - Shop By ...
- As you probably know Fairway Market in Red Hook was seriously damaged ...
- reopening of Akrotiri - Pictures
- The former Greenwich Park railway at Brookmill Park OS grid TQ3776 ...
- Unlike Skegness the camp suffered badly during the war and presented ...