Scrabble word: REOPEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REOPEN exist?
Definitions of REOPEN in dictionaries:
- verb - open again or anew
- To open or be opened again: Officials reopened the airport after the snow was cleared.
- To take up again or be taken up again; resume.
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 6 letters in REOPEN: E E N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REOPEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REOPEN plus a wildcard: REOPEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REOPEN
Images for REOPEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.