Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORE exist?
Definitions of PORE in dictionaries:
- noun - any tiny hole admitting passage of a liquid (fluid or gas)
- noun - any small opening in the skin or outer surface of an animal
- noun - a minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor can pass
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- To read or study carefully and attentively: pored over the classified ads in search of a new job.
- To gaze intently; stare.
- To meditate deeply; ponder: pored on the matter.
- A minute opening in tissue, as in the skin of an animal, serving as an outlet for perspiration, or in a plant leaf or stem, serving as a means of absorption and transpiration.
- A space in rock, soil, or unconsolidated sediment that is not occupied by mineral matter and that allows the passage or absorption of fluids: Water seeped into the pores of the rock.
- v - to gaze intently
There are 4 letters in PORE: E O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORE plus a wildcard: PORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORE
Images for PORE
- Photo of skin pores
- BIENVENIDOS A pore DISFRUTA SUS BELLEZAS NATURALES Y AYUDANOS A ...
- Oh pft I guffawed. poreless No more pores Please Ive ...
- Il Monte pore
- Pre-order Etude House GoodBye pore Ever pore Primer Essence (9500 won)
- Mad About My Skin Review Skinfood Egg White pore Mask
- Acne Cause Treatment Tips for Beautiful Look Health Fitness
- Figure 1. Movement of Cations in a Soil pore by Electro-Osmosis.
- Ettusais AC pore Care Serum by Nattaya