Scrabble word: PORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORE exist?
Definitions of PORE in dictionaries:
- noun - any tiny hole admitting passage of a liquid (fluid or gas)
- noun - any small opening in the skin or outer surface of an animal
- noun - a minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor can pass
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- To read or study carefully and attentively: pored over the classified ads in search of a new job.
- To gaze intently; stare.
- To meditate deeply; ponder: pored on the matter.
- A minute opening in tissue, as in the skin of an animal, serving as an outlet for perspiration, or in a plant leaf or stem, serving as a means of absorption and transpiration.
- A space in rock, soil, or unconsolidated sediment that is not occupied by mineral matter and that allows the passage or absorption of fluids: Water seeped into the pores of the rock.
- verb - to gaze intently
There are 4 letters in PORE: E O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORE plus a wildcard: PORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORE
Images for PORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.