Scrabble word: POKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POKER exist?
Definitions of POKER in dictionaries:
- noun - fire iron consisting of a metal rod with a handle
- noun - any of various card games in which players bet that they hold the highest-ranking hand
- One that pokes, especially a metal rod used to stir a fire.
- Any of various card games played by two or more players who bet on the value of their hands.
- adj - to push or prod [v POKED, POKING, POKES] : POKABLE
There are 5 letters in POKER: E K O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POKER plus a wildcard: POKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POKER
Images for POKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.