Is POKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - fire iron consisting of a metal rod with a handle
- noun - any of various card games in which players bet that they hold the highest-ranking hand
- One that pokes, especially a metal rod used to stir a fire.
- Any of various card games played by two or more players who bet on the value of their hands.
- adj - to push or prod [v POKED, POKING, POKES] : POKABLE
There are 5 letters in POKER: E K O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of POKER, to go: POKER?
Rearrange the letters in POKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POKER
What's nearby POKER
Lookup in Wiki for POKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POKER"