Scrabble word: ROPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROPE exist?
Definitions of ROPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong line
- noun - street names for flunitrazepan
- verb - catch with a lasso
- verb - fasten with a rope
- A flexible, heavy cord of tightly intertwined hemp or other fiber.
- A string of items attached in one line by or as if by twisting or braiding: a rope of onions.
- A sticky glutinous formation of stringy matter in a liquid.
- A cord with a noose at one end for hanging a person.
- Execution or death by hanging: to die by the rope.
- Several cords strung between poles to enclose a boxing or wrestling ring.
- To tie or fasten with or as if with rope.
- To enclose, separate, or partition with or as if with a rope: rope off the scene of the crime.
- To catch with a rope or lasso.
- To trick or deceive: An unscrupulous salesperson roped us into buying worthless property.
- Knocked against the ropes that enclose a boxing ring.
- On the verge of defeat or collapse; hopeless or powerless.
- adj - to bind with a rope (a thick line of twisted fibers) [v ROPED, ROPING, ROPES] : ROPABLE
There are 4 letters in ROPE: E O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROPE plus a wildcard: ROPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROPE
Images for ROPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.