Scrabble word: PROSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSE exist?
Definitions of PROSE in dictionaries:
- noun - ordinary writing as distinguished from verse
- noun - matter of fact, commonplace, or dull expression
- Ordinary speech or writing, without metrical structure.
- Commonplace expression or quality.
- A hymn of irregular meter sung after the gradual.
- To write prose.
- To speak or write in a dull, tiresome style.
- verb - to write prose (writing without metrical structure)
There are 5 letters in PROSE: E O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSE