Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSE exist?
Definitions of PROSE in dictionaries:
- noun - ordinary writing as distinguished from verse
- noun - matter of fact, commonplace, or dull expression
- Ordinary speech or writing, without metrical structure.
- Commonplace expression or quality.
- A hymn of irregular meter sung after the gradual.
- To write prose.
- To speak or write in a dull, tiresome style.
- v - to write prose (writing without metrical structure)
There are 5 letters in PROSE: E O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROSE plus a wildcard: PROSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROSE
- Harry Science Comparation between prose and Drama
- prose and Poems
- Orange Alert Store prose. Poems. A Novel
- prose - A Literary Periodical 1970-73
- Giacomo Leopardi - POESIE E prose Vol.2
- Miscellanies in prose and Verse by _____
- prose By Any Other Pseudonym - Lionel Fanthorpe Appreciation Page
- prose Quotes
- What Is Stephen Harper Reading Yann Martel The Captive Reader
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.