Scrabble word: POSTER
Is POSTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards
- noun - a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
- A large, usually printed placard, bill, or announcement, often illustrated, that is posted to advertise or publicize something.
- An artistic work, often a reproduction of an original painting or photograph, printed on a large sheet of paper.
- One that posts bills or notices.
- One that travels in speed or with haste.
- noun - a printed or written notice for posting
There are 6 letters in POSTER: E O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSTER
Click to search all anagrams of POSTER plus a wildcard: POSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.