Scrabble word: POSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSTER exist?
Definitions of POSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards
- noun - a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
- A large, usually printed placard, bill, or announcement, often illustrated, that is posted to advertise or publicize something.
- An artistic work, often a reproduction of an original painting or photograph, printed on a large sheet of paper.
- One that posts bills or notices.
- One that travels in speed or with haste.
- noun - a printed or written notice for posting
There are 6 letters in POSTER: E O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSTER