Scrabble word: STROPHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STROPHE exist?
Definitions of STROPHE in dictionaries:
- noun - one section of a lyric poem or choral ode in classical Greek drama
- The first of a pair of stanzas of alternating form on which the structure of a given poem is based.
- A stanza containing irregular lines.
- The first division of the triad constituting a section of a Pindaric ode.
- The first movement of the chorus in classical Greek drama while turning from one side of the orchestra to the other.
- The part of a choral ode sung while this movement is executed.
- adj - a part of an ancient Greek choral ode [n -S] : STROPHIC
There are 7 letters in STROPHE: E H O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STROPHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STROPHE plus a wildcard: STROPHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STROPHE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STROPHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.