Scrabble word: STROPHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STROPHE exist?
Definitions of STROPHE in dictionaries:
- noun - one section of a lyric poem or choral ode in classical Greek drama
- The first of a pair of stanzas of alternating form on which the structure of a given poem is based.
- A stanza containing irregular lines.
- The first division of the triad constituting a section of a Pindaric ode.
- The first movement of the chorus in classical Greek drama while turning from one side of the orchestra to the other.
- The part of a choral ode sung while this movement is executed.
- adj - a part of an ancient Greek choral ode [n -S] : STROPHIC
There are 7 letters in STROPHE: E H O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STROPHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STROPHE plus a wildcard: STROPHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STROPHE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words