Scrabble word: ROES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROES exist?
Definitions of ROES in dictionaries:
- noun - fish eggs or egg-filled ovary
- noun - eggs of female fish
- noun - the egg mass or spawn of certain crustaceans such as the lobster
- noun - the eggs or egg-laden ovary of a fish
- noun - the mass of eggs within a female fish
There are 4 letters in ROES: E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROES plus a wildcard: ROES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROES
Images for ROES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.