Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GORSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GORSE exist?
Definitions of GORSE in dictionaries:
- noun - very spiny and dense evergreen shrub with fragrant golden-yellow flowers
- n - a spiny shrub
There are 5 letters in GORSE: E G O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GORSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GORSE plus a wildcard: GORSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GORSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GORSE
- view of Ringfort now covered in gorse
- Wildflower gorse Irish Wild Flora Wildflowers of Ireland
- How the hell does this work I HATE gorse
- gorsegorse & Heather Scottish Golf Hazards
- gorse ( Ulex europaeus ) familiar to most Tasmanians is the southern ...
- gorse & Brooms - Weeds of National Significance NSW Department of ...
- gorse Furze Whin
- When the gorse is out of blossom Kissings out of fashion.
- gorse flowers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.