Scrabble word: GORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GORE exist?
Definitions of GORE in dictionaries:
- noun - coagulated blood from a wound
- noun - a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering
- noun - the shedding of blood resulting in murder
- verb - wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- verb - cut into gores
- A triangular or tapering piece of cloth forming a part of something, as in a skirt or sail.
- A small triangular piece of land.
- To provide with a gore.
- To cut into a gore.
- Blood, especially coagulated blood from a wound.
- verb - to pierce with a horn or tusk
There are 4 letters in GORE: E G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GORE plus a wildcard: GORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GORE
Images for GORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.