Scrabble word: GORGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GORGE exist?
Definitions of GORGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep ravine (usually with a river running through it)
- noun - a narrow pass (especially one between mountains)
- noun - the passage between the pharynx and the stomach
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- A deep, narrow passage with steep rocky sides; a ravine.
- A narrow entrance into the outwork of a fortification.
- The throat; the gullet.
- The crop of a hawk.
- An instance of gluttonous eating.
- The contents of the stomach; something swallowed.
- A mass obstructing a narrow passage: a shipping lane blocked by an ice gorge.
- See Synonyms at satiate.
- To eat gluttonously.
- adv - to stuff with food [v GORGED, GORGING, GORGES] : GORGEDLY