Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GORGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GORGE exist?
Definitions of GORGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep ravine (usually with a river running through it)
- noun - a narrow pass (especially one between mountains)
- noun - the passage between the pharynx and the stomach
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- A deep, narrow passage with steep rocky sides; a ravine.
- A narrow entrance into the outwork of a fortification.
- The throat; the gullet.
- The crop of a hawk.
- An instance of gluttonous eating.
- The contents of the stomach; something swallowed.
- A mass obstructing a narrow passage: a shipping lane blocked by an ice gorge.
- See Synonyms at satiate.
- To eat gluttonously.
- adv - to stuff with food [v GORGED, GORGING, GORGES] : GORGEDLY
There are 5 letters in GORGE: E G G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GORGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GORGE plus a wildcard: GORGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GORGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GORGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.