Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EGG
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGG exist?
Definitions of EGG in dictionaries:
- noun - animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes
- noun - oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb - throw eggs at
- verb - coat with beaten egg
- A female gamete; an ovum.
- The round or oval female reproductive body of various animals, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, fishes, and insects, consisting usually of an embryo surrounded by nutrient material and a protective covering.
- The oval, thin-shelled reproductive body of a bird, especially that of a hen, used as food.
- Something having the ovoid shape of an egg.
- A fellow; a person: He’s a good egg.
- To cover with beaten egg, as in cooking.
- To throw eggs at.
- verb - to incite or urge
There are 3 letters in EGG: E G G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EGG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EGG plus a wildcard: EGG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EGG
3 letter words
Images for EGG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.