Scrabble word: EGG
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGG exist?
Definitions of EGG in dictionaries:
- noun - animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes
- noun - oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb - throw eggs at
- verb - coat with beaten egg
- A female gamete; an ovum.
- The round or oval female reproductive body of various animals, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, fishes, and insects, consisting usually of an embryo surrounded by nutrient material and a protective covering.
- The oval, thin-shelled reproductive body of a bird, especially that of a hen, used as food.
- Something having the ovoid shape of an egg.
- A fellow; a person: He’s a good egg.
- To cover with beaten egg, as in cooking.
- To throw eggs at.
- verb - to incite or urge