Scrabble word: GAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAGE exist?
Definitions of GAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- verb - place a bet on
- Something deposited or given as security against an obligation; a pledge.
- Something, such as a glove, that is offered or thrown down as a pledge or challenge to fight.
- A challenge.
- To pledge as security.
- To offer as a stake in a bet; wager.
- Any of several varieties of plum, such as the greengage.
- verb - to pledge as security
There are 4 letters in GAGE: A E G G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAGE plus a wildcard: GAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAGE
Images for GAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.