Scrabble word: GAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAGE exist?
Definitions of GAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- verb - place a bet on
- Something deposited or given as security against an obligation; a pledge.
- Something, such as a glove, that is offered or thrown down as a pledge or challenge to fight.
- A challenge.
- To pledge as security.
- To offer as a stake in a bet; wager.
- Any of several varieties of plum, such as the greengage.
- verb - to pledge as security