Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAGE exist?
Definitions of GAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- verb - place a bet on
- Something deposited or given as security against an obligation; a pledge.
- Something, such as a glove, that is offered or thrown down as a pledge or challenge to fight.
- A challenge.
- To pledge as security.
- To offer as a stake in a bet; wager.
- Any of several varieties of plum, such as the greengage.
- v - to pledge as security
There are 4 letters in GAGE: A E G G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAGE plus a wildcard: GAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAGE
Images for GAGE
- FileThomas gage.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- gage and Church The Undead by Michael Shapcott Creep Machine
- Phineas gage portrait
- gage Golightly Actress gage Golightly arrives at the Make A Wish ...
- Actress gage Golightly arrives at Nickelodeons 23rd Annual Kids ...
- gage Golightly Actress gage Golightly arrives at the after party to ...
- gage golightly - gage Golightly Fan Art (31758751) - Fanpop ...
- gage Golightly is an American actress best known for her role as ...
- gage golightly - gage Golightly Fan Art (31768775) - Fanpop ...