Scrabble word: GAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAG exist?
Definitions of GAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- verb - prevent from speaking out
- verb - be too tight
- verb - tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- verb - make jokes or quips
- verb - struggle for breath
- verb - cause to retch or choke
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- Something forced into or put over the mouth to prevent speaking or crying out.
- An obstacle to or a censoring of free speech.
- A device placed in the mouth to keep it open, as in dentistry.
- A practical joke.
- A comic effect or remark.
- The act or an instance of gagging or choking.
- To prevent from speaking or crying out by using a gag.
- To stop or restrain from exercising free speech: censorship laws aimed at gagging the press.
- To cause to choke, retch, or undergo a regurgitative spasm.
- To keep (the mouth) open by using a gag.
- To block off or obstruct (a pipe or valve, for example).
- To experience a regurgitative spasm in the throat, as from revulsion to a food or smell or in reflexive response to an introduced object.
- To retch or choke.
- To make jokes or quips.
- verb - to stop up the mouth
There are 3 letters in GAG: A G G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAG plus a wildcard: GAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAG
Images for GAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.