Scrabble word: GANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does GANG exist?
Definitions of GANG in dictionaries:
- noun - an association of criminals
- noun - an informal body of friends
- noun - an organized group of workmen
- noun - tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
- verb - act as an organized group
- A group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual protection and profit.
- A group of adolescents who band together, especially a group of delinquents.
- A group of people who associate regularly on a social basis: The whole gang from the office went to a clambake.
- A group of laborers organized together on one job or under one foreperson: a railroad gang.
- A matched or coordinated set, as of tools: a gang of chisels.
- A pack of wolves or wild dogs.
- To band together as a group or gang.
- To arrange or assemble into a group, as for simultaneous operation or production: gang several pages onto one printing plate.
- To attack as an organized group.
- To join together in opposition or attack: The older children were always ganging up on the little ones.
- To act together as a group: various agencies ganging up to combat the use of illicit drugs.
- verb - to form into a gang (a group)