Scrabble word: GANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does GANG exist?
Definitions of GANG in dictionaries:
- noun - an association of criminals
- noun - an informal body of friends
- noun - an organized group of workmen
- noun - tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
- verb - act as an organized group
- A group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual protection and profit.
- A group of adolescents who band together, especially a group of delinquents.
- A group of people who associate regularly on a social basis: The whole gang from the office went to a clambake.
- A group of laborers organized together on one job or under one foreperson: a railroad gang.
- A matched or coordinated set, as of tools: a gang of chisels.
- A pack of wolves or wild dogs.
- To band together as a group or gang.
- To arrange or assemble into a group, as for simultaneous operation or production: gang several pages onto one printing plate.
- To attack as an organized group.
- To join together in opposition or attack: The older children were always ganging up on the little ones.
- To act together as a group: various agencies ganging up to combat the use of illicit drugs.
- verb - to form into a gang (a group)
There are 4 letters in GANG: A G G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GANG plus a wildcard: GANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GANG
Images for GANG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.