Scrabble word: GAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAN exist?
Definitions of GAN in dictionaries:
- noun - strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- noun - a machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
- noun - a form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
- verb - to set out
- verb - to remove seeds from cotton
There are 3 letters in GAN: A G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAN plus a wildcard: GAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAN
Images for GAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.