Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANG exist?
Definitions of TANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 618 to 907
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
- noun - brown algae seaweed with serrated edges
- noun - any of various coarse seaweeds
- noun - any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
- A distinctively sharp taste, flavor, or odor, as that of orange juice.
- A distinctive quality that adds piquancy.
- A trace, hint, or smattering.
- A sharp point, tongue, or prong.
- A projection by which a tool, such as a chisel or knife, is attached to its handle or stock.
- A surgeonfish.
- To furnish with a tang.
- To give a tang to.
- A loud ringing sound; a twang.
- v - to provide with a pungent flavor
There are 4 letters in TANG: A G N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANG plus a wildcard: TANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANG
Images for TANG
- Products Product Gallery tangtang 500g
- Emperor Taizong - tang Dynasty
- FileYellow.tang.arp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Blue tang Regal tang Blue Surgeonfish Indo-Pacific Blue tang ...
- tang Dynasty This map shows the extent of the tang Dynasty
- Dundee Media Corner Wu-tang at Congress Theater
- GZA Convinces Wu-tang Clan to Cut Out Meat sisters of resistance
- Home China female celebrity Gem tang
- CCE Kid TT32 - salt water FISH TANK