Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANG exist?
Definitions of TANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 618 to 907
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
- noun - brown algae seaweed with serrated edges
- noun - any of various coarse seaweeds
- noun - any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
- A distinctively sharp taste, flavor, or odor, as that of orange juice.
- A distinctive quality that adds piquancy.
- A trace, hint, or smattering.
- A sharp point, tongue, or prong.
- A projection by which a tool, such as a chisel or knife, is attached to its handle or stock.
- A surgeonfish.
- To furnish with a tang.
- To give a tang to.
- A loud ringing sound; a twang.
- verb - to provide with a pungent flavor
There are 4 letters in TANG: A G N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANG plus a wildcard: TANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANG
Images for TANG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.