Scrabble word: TANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANG exist?
Definitions of TANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 618 to 907
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
- noun - brown algae seaweed with serrated edges
- noun - any of various coarse seaweeds
- noun - any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
- A distinctively sharp taste, flavor, or odor, as that of orange juice.
- A distinctive quality that adds piquancy.
- A trace, hint, or smattering.
- A sharp point, tongue, or prong.
- A projection by which a tool, such as a chisel or knife, is attached to its handle or stock.
- A surgeonfish.
- To furnish with a tang.
- To give a tang to.
- A loud ringing sound; a twang.
- verb - to provide with a pungent flavor