Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRANT exist?
Definitions of GRANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any monetary aid
- noun - the act of providing a subsidy
- noun - (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- noun - Scottish painter
- noun - United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986)
- noun - 18th President of the United States
- noun - a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
- noun - a right or privilege that has been granted
- verb - let have
- verb - give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- verb - be willing to concede
- verb - allow to have
- verb - bestow, especially officially
- verb - give over
- verb - transfer by deed
- To consent to the fulfillment of: grant a request.
- To accord as a favor, prerogative, or privilege: granted the franchise to all citizens.
- To bestow; confer: grant aid.
- To transfer (property) by a deed.
- To concede; acknowledge: I grant the genius of your plan, but you still will not find backers.
- The act of granting.
- Something granted.
- A giving of funds for a specific purpose: federal grants for medical research.
- A transfer of property by deed.
- The property so transferred.
- The deed by which the property is so transferred.
- These verbs mean to give as a favor, prerogative, or privilege.
- v - to bestow upon
There are 5 letters in GRANT: A G N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRANT plus a wildcard: GRANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRANT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRANT
- Picture of Ulysses S. grant as President
- Union General Ulysses S. grant Goes on to be elected President of the ...
- Ulysses S. grant a successful military commander but a failure at ...
- General Ulysses S. grant
- Ulysses S. grant - Famous grants
- FilePresidents Ulysses S grant by Houseworth.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Portrait of Maj. Gen. Ulysses S. grant officer of the Federal Army ...
- Ulysses S. grant Images
- General grant
- Ulysses S. grant ClipArt ETC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.